Today we are looking for
Senior Business Analyst
Upnetix is the biggest mobile development studio in Bulgaria and among the largest software development companies in South-Eastern Europe, specialized in developing cutting edge software solutions, aligned with the latest technologies and best practices.
With a team of over 170 IT professionals, we provide the full-range of software development and consultancy services, covering all stages of the product life cycle: from business analysis, design and prototyping to development, quality assurance, deployment and post-project maintenance and support.
As one of the leading companies in the region we partner with the world's technology leaders, being the first company in East Europe and one of only 35 agencies worldwide recognized by Google as the Google Developers Certified Agency. We have also received numerous prestigious awards and recognitions, including:
- Best Digital Entertainment App 2017 (Webit Awards)
- Innovative Company of the Year (b2b Media Awards 2017)
- Fastest-Growing IT Company in Bulgaria for 2016 (Computerworld.bg).
- Startup Business of the Year (Forbes Business Awards 2017)
- HR Development (Forbes Business Awards 2017)
- Innovation in Talent Management (Employer Branding Awards 2018)
Business Analyst will analyze functional/business needs, align and translate business requirements into technical designs and solutions, support technical delivery.
We are looking for a person who has an experience in some of the core Business Analysis activities: interaction with various stakeholders, elicitation & elaboration of business requirements, creation of functional specifications, solutions and designs provisioning, support during solution development/implementation lifecycle.
Previous experience in one of the following sectors is a must: Energy & Energy Trading, Utilities, Finance, Banking, Insurance or similar.
The role is based in our offices in Sofia, however some extensive traveling to clients within Europe may be required.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Business Administration, Economics, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Information Technologies or similar
- Experience in both IT and Business roles is a major advantage
- Experience with ETRM/ERP system(s) is a big advantage
- Demonstrable business analysis experience for IT and Business Change projects
- Proficient level of English is required; German is a major advantage
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Ability to elicit and understand stakeholder requirements and motivations
- Technical affinity and willingness to tackle IT challenges
- Excellent interpersonal skills – eagerness to learn
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
What we offer
- Remote office for those of you who sometimes love to work from home
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive remuneration, hot and cold beverages, fresh fruits throughout the day, additional health care insurance, as well as various other perks
- We encourage time for self-study and personal growth
- We know how to keep the creative juices flowing with chill zones, interest group activities and a game room for relaxation
- The opportunity to express yourself without any constraints and help deliver the future of mobile applications
- Work with the best in the mobile development industry