Today we are looking for
Project Manager/ Scrum Master
Upnetix is the biggest mobile development studio in Bulgaria and among the largest software development companies in South-Eastern Europe, specialized in developing cutting edge software solutions, aligned with the latest technologies and best practices.
With a team of over 170 IT professionals, we provide the full-range of software development and consultancy services, covering all stages of the product life cycle: from business analysis, design and prototyping to development, quality assurance, deployment and post-project maintenance and support.
As one of the leading companies in the region we partner with the world's technology leaders, being the first company in East Europe and one of only 35 agencies worldwide recognized by Google as the Google Developers Certified Agency. We have also received numerous prestigious awards and recognitions, including:
- Best Digital Entertainment App 2017 (Webit Awards)
- Innovative Company of the Year (b2b Media Awards 2017)
- Fastest-Growing IT Company in Bulgaria for 2016 (Computerworld.bg).
- Startup Business of the Year (Forbes Business Awards 2017)
- HR Development (Forbes Business Awards 2017)
- Innovation in Talent Management (Employer Branding Awards 2018)
- Facilitating the delivery of one or more projects
- Getting things done and delivering results
- Maintaining the project plan and documents
- Tracking deliverables and reporting project progress to stakeholders
- Taking ownership of day to day project communication
- Removing obstacles, impediments & conflicts to promote optimal team performance. Establishing smooth operations, collaboration and team integrality
- Securing the clarification of priorities, tasks, blockers, business logic, etc
- Identifying potential risks, suggesting and following through on solutions
- Appropriately escalating concerns, risks, blockers, pending decisions, needs for assistance and so on
- Supporting the PO in managing the backlog or maintain the backlog on their behalf
- Facilitating team meetings: retrospectives, daily stand-ups, sprint planning, etc
- Building and emanating the awesome culture in Upnetix.
- Your proactive professional development by following tech news, emerging trends and best practices
- Excellent English (written and spoken)
- 2+ years of experience as a Project Manager / Scrum Master
- Outstanding communication skills
- Extraordinary leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to quickly grasp and convey complex concepts.
- Focus and calmness under pressure
- Time management mastery
- Curiosity and passion for technology
- Team Player Attitude
- A desire to learn more and conquer new achievements
- Proactivity and “Getting things done” mindset
- Experience working in IT
- Education in Computer Sciences or similar
- Experience in presenting in front of people.
- Extracurricular activities (e.g. sports, art, chess, debate clubs)
What we offer
- Remote office for those of you who sometimes love to work from home
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive remuneration, hot and cold beverages, fresh fruits throughout the day, additional health care insurance, as well as various other perks
- We encourage time for self-study and personal growth
- We know how to keep the creative juices flowing with chill zones, interest group activities and a game room for relaxation