Today we are looking for
Upnetix is the biggest mobile development studio in Bulgaria and among the largest software development companies in South-Eastern Europe, specialized in developing cutting edge software solutions, aligned with the latest technologies and best practices.
With a team of over 170 IT professionals, we provide the full-range of software development and consultancy services, covering all stages of the product life cycle: from business analysis, design and prototyping to development, quality assurance, deployment and post-project maintenance and support.
As one of the leading companies in the region we partner with the world's technology leaders, being the first company in East Europe and one of only 35 agencies worldwide recognized by Google as the Google Developers Certified Agency. We have also received numerous prestigious awards and recognitions, including:
- Best Digital Entertainment App 2017 (Webit Awards)
- Innovative Company of the Year (b2b Media Awards 2017)
- Fastest-Growing IT Company in Bulgaria for 2016 (Computerworld.bg).
- Startup Business of the Year (Forbes Business Awards 2017)
- HR Development (Forbes Business Awards 2017)
- Innovation in Talent Management (Employer Branding Awards 2018)
- Troubleshoot problems with software and hardware
- Collaborate with other teams to resolve customer problems
- Administrate and maintain the IT infrastructure of the company including laptops, servers, switches and other devices
- Customer ticket processing via a ticket system
- Fill in detailed technical documentation
- Hardware/software support background
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Linux, Windows or another OS
- Positivity and commitment to professional development
- Good communication
- Good level of English
- Experience with DB and Application Servers Administration
- Experience with Application Servers Administration
- Virtualization technologies and monitoring solutions
- System backup and recovery
- High availability and disaster recovery concepts
- Administration of configuration management and/or project management tools
- IT system security, reliability, performance, scalability
- Network protocols
- Knowledge in hardware and software system architecture
- Computer network planning, building and support experience
- Experience with scripting languages, e.g. Bash shell script, PowerShell, Perl, Python, etc.
- Ability to prioritize your workload
- Attention to details
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive remuneration, hot and cold beverages, fresh fruits throughout the day, additional health care insurance, as well as various other perks
- We encourage time for self-study and personal growth
- We know how to keep the creative juices flowing with chill zones, interest group activities and a game room for relaxation.